The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive training program designed to prepare high-performing young talents to become well-rounded bankers and future leaders of the Bank.
The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is open to young professionals looking to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways: Sales Academy, Tech Bootcamp, and the General Management Trainee.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023.
- Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will gain the following:
Fast-Paced Learning Platform
The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities
At Union Bank, you can take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
Master, timeless leadership skills leaders need throughout every organisation, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment
Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employees’ well-being, productivity, and growth. #TeamUnion
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme provides essential skills to help you successfully start and navigate your career.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2023
Leave a Reply