Former presidential aide and lawyer Reno Omokri has reacted after President Buhari did not appoint any Igbo person as Service Chief.
Yesterday, January 26, President Buhari reportedly sacked and retired his service chiefs and replaced them with new appointees.
The appointed newly appointed Service Chiefs include Major-General Leo Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff; Major-General I Attahiru, Chief of Army Staff; Rear Admiral AZ Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff; and Air-Vice Marshal IO Amao, Chief of Air Staff.
Reno Omokri has now taken to social media to ask what the Igbos have done to President Buhari following the appointment of fresh service chiefs with none of them from the South East.
What did Igbo people do to #Buhari?
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 arms of government
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 military branches
* No Igbo in the National Security Council
* No Igbo heading any of the intelligence agencies
* No Igbo heading any security or paramilitary agency
Are Igbo people supposed to be grateful because Buhari made an Igbo his Personal Assistant on photography? Is taking photographs the only thing the Igbo are good for in Buhari’s government?”