The Temple University – USA is offering an exciting opportunity which ranges from $2,000 to $10,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students), to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program in the USA.
Application Deadline: February 1
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate-level programs
Value of Awards: Range from $2,000 to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be international students
- hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree program at the university
- be Temple applicants (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
- have a high school diploma.
Application Process: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree by using the common application.