Xiaomi is currently recruiting for MI stable tester for MIUI Global ROM. What this means is that you’ll be the first to receive any MIUI update, test it before it will be rolled out to all Xiaomi users.
Before Applying for the recruitment kindly read this thread carefully.
Must Read Before Applying:
- This is the Mi Stable ROM testers recruitment thread and this team will only test Global Stable ROM, so apply if you’re willing to test it. Asking for the transfer to join any other team after selection will not be accepted.
- Please note, we do not send any recruitment notices after you have applied. But give notice for OTA release at Telegram Channel https://t.me/Mi_Global_Community
- To ensure you’re able to receive OTA Update, please make sure your device is on MIUI Global Stable ROM when applying for the recruitment.
- Fill in all the required details correctly, and carefully especially Mi Account and IMEI Number.
Please Backup your data before updating [Mandatory].
Note: All the application will be reviewed and then permission will be granted
Mi Stable Tester Requirements
- Should be having and using a mentioned smartphone, can actively participate in the stable version test, feedback, and suggestion.
- The phone should be logged in with the same ID which he/she has filled in the recruitment form.
- Should have tolerance for issues, willing to cooperate with the engineers about the issues with detailed information.
- Have the ability to recover phone when flashing failed, willing to take risks about failed updating.
- Applicant’s age should be 18/18+ years.
- Mi 10T/10T Pro
- Mi 9T
- Redmi K20
- Mi Note 10
- Mi 9 SE
- Redmi Note 9T
- Mi 10T Lite
- Mi 10i
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9 Prime
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 9C NFC
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi 9T