YSU Direct Entry Admission List: The Yobe State University (YSU) Direct Entry (DE) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch
We are pleased to inform all Direct Entry aspirants of Yobe State University (YSU) Damaturu, that the list of DE candidates offered admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
YSU Direct Entry 1st Batch Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into Yobe State University (YSU) first Degree programmes (through DE) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1. Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB Portal to accept the admission offered to them. See the detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS below.
2. Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
3. Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates respectively.
YSU Admission List for UTME Candidates
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
YSU Academic Calendar